|Mon-Thurs:||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday:||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
We offer an array of diagnostic testing and partner with many specialists in the area to ensure you have many options when caring for your pet.
• Idexx Laboratories provides most of our clinical diagnostic testing including blood work, urinalysis, histopathology and more. We also have full in-house laboratory capabilities, including an Idexx Lasercyte Hematology Analyser and Catalyst One Blood Chemistry Analyzer for both emergency and routing testing.
• We utilize a digital x-ray system with a high frequency x-ray tube head enabling us to produce images of superior diagnostic quality capable of being stored as either DICOM or jpeg files. We utilize board certified veterinary radiologists to help provide us with radiographic interpretation of difficult cases.
• Board certified radiologists from Idexx Telemedicine perform ultrasonography for in-patient cases.
• We perform electrocardiography (ECGs) for critical cases and for pets undergoing anesthesia. An ECG allows for better assessment of heart function and may prevent anesthetic complications.
• We use the TonoVet, the newest veterinary digital tonometer, to more accurately measure intraocular pressure and provide a thorough eye exam.
• We measure blood pressure using both oscilliometric and doppler techniques to ensure greater accuracy.